– Process Purchase Order to supplier
– Manage material inventory to ensure sufficient materials for production run
– Plan and ensure material for production has purchase within time frame.
– Issue delivery schedule of PM & RM, ensure the delivery in accordance within time frame.
– Ensure delivery / collection the material in right order against the PO’s. Monitor outstanding Purchase order.
– Liaise and negotiate with suppliers on quotations for all related PM/RM.
– Check GRPO, back up warehouse factory on GRPO transaction.
– Update suppliers’ quotation.
– Conduct supplier plant visit / supplier audit.
– Update Purchases Analysis.
– Analyze forecast / demand vs actual usage.
– Expedite cost negotiation and cost reduction.
– Expedite new supplier approval questionnaire and its documentation.
– Prepare supplier’s non-conformance delivery record (NCDR).
– Monitor stock level of Packaging Material.
– Monitor accuracy of stock level via SAP.
– Perform necessary SAP transaction.
– Prepare monthly closing stock report by every 7th of the month.
– Participate stock check audit activity.
– Responsible for establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality standard on processes, policies and procedures are to be compliance with the Quality Management System.
– To carry out any other duties & responsibilities as assigned by superior.
- At least SPM / STPM or Diploma holder.
- Minimum 1 year experience in related field.
- Computer skills especially in Excel.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Able to communication in English oral & written.
- Good in Arithmetic / Figures.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
Interested candidates, you may submit your applications via online or mail with a comprehensive resume providing details on past achievements, aspirations and extra curriculum activities and a recent passport sized photograph to:
HUMAN RESOURCE & ADMIN DEPARTMENT
PROMAC ENTERPRISES SDN BHD
38-1, Jalan Metro Perdana Timur 11,
Taman Usahawan, Kepong,
52100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.