– Responsible for planning & scheduling with production for the sales order demand.
– Prepare master loading plan.
– Project on manpower planning.
– Maximize capacity utilization, resources and factory productivity to support customer’s demand.
– Responsible for weekly production order.
– Coordinate with factory production department for the production progress.
– Manage material inventory to ensure sufficient materials for production run.
– In-charge for material planning in order for purchases to be made on-time.
– Close monitor production output and update internal team.
– Expedite and re-schedule shipment if any.
– Issue SAP production order.
– Prepare Manager’s Report.
– Perform Cost Computation Exercise.
– Initiate and follow up the rework request exercise
– Perform necessary stock adjustment.
– Prepare monthly closing stock report by every 7th of the month.
– Manage the clearance of aging stock.
– Lead Auditor for the monthly stock audit activity.
– Responsible for establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality standard on processes, policies and procedures are to be compliance with the Quality Management System.
– Support on job training exercise to new staff.
– Carry out any other duties & responsibilities as assigned by superior.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Food Related Courses / Manufacturing / Operations or Supply Chain.
- None or 1 year experience in related field.
- Possess strong product knowledge and production process procedures.
- Must be good in English oral & written.
- Able to prepare report / writing skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge in SAP System.
Interested candidates, you may submit your applications via online or mail with a comprehensive resume providing details on past achievements, aspirations and extra curriculum activities and a recent passport sized photograph to:
HUMAN RESOURCE & ADMIN DEPARTMENT
PROMAC ENTERPRISES SDN BHD
38-1, Jalan Metro Perdana Timur 11,
Taman Usahawan, Kepong,
52100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.