– Collect and interpret data.
– Design, develop, manage and maintain collected data to ensure its validity and reliability for analysis purpose.
– Analyze information thoroughly into business decisions.
– Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain databases/ data systems.
– Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets relating to the employer’s business.
– Define new data collection and analysis processes.
– Develop records management processes and policies.
– Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business.
– Identify areas to increase efficiency.
– Set up and maintain automated data processes.
– Gather, understand and document details business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques.
– Liaise with internal and external customers for information.
– Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools.
- At least a Professional Certificates, Diploma, professional Degree in Mathematics/ Economics/ Computer Science/ Information Management/ Statistics or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Good human relations and interpersonal skills.
- Integrity and trustworthiness.
- Excellent problem solving skill.
- Good at mathematical skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Interested candidates, you may submit your applications via online or mail with a comprehensive resume providing details on past achievements, aspirations and extra curriculum activities and a recent passport sized photograph to:
HUMAN RESOURCE & ADMIN DEPARTMENT
PROMAC ENTERPRISES SDN BHD
38-1, Jalan Metro Perdana Timur 11,
Taman Usahawan, Kepong,
52100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.